The Court finds that the Defendant pled to and was found Guilty of:
Count 2 of the original indictment was dismissed as part of the plea.
- Amended COunt 1, Attempted Making Terroristic Threat
It is therefore ORDERED, ADJUDGED, and DECREED that the Defendant is placed on Community Control for three (3) years, beginning August 19, 2021, and ending August 19, 2024, upon the following conditions:
- Defendant is sentenced to ninety (90) days in the Huron County Jail [...] OR in the alternative, house arrest with eletronic monitoring[.]
- Defendant is placed under Basic Supervision with a minimum in-person contact of once per month.
- Defendant shall obey all State and Federal laws [...] relating to the possession, sale, furnishing, transfer, disposition, purchase, acquisition, carrying, conveying, or use of, or other conduct involving a firearm or dangerous ordinance.
- Defendant shall not leave the State of Ohio[.]
- Defendant shall obtain and maintain full-time verifable employment.
- Defendant shall submit to random urinalysis at Defendant's cost.
- Defendant shall obtain psychological counseling at Defendant's cost.
- Defendant shall have a curfew which is to be set by the probation officer.
- The [cell phone], [thumb drive], [HDD], [Desktop], and solid-state drive [...] shall be forfeited to the Huron County Sheriff's Department.
A quote to describe Teelar, from the Judge:
Incarceration for a felony makes you incompetent[.]
meme.moe will be back after these messages.